Wednesday 12 December 2012

Dialogue Networking 1

Berhubung sabtu tanggal  15 Desember 2012 ada Final Test di LIA, w mo latihan bikin dialog biar nilai oral test w  bagus. sekalian ditulis diblog, kali kali aja bermanfaat bagi orang lain.

Soal :
Student A : 
You are a personal assistant in a big company. You meet an old colleague who now works for another company. Ask him/her what keeps him busy. Tell him/her about your work and business and find out if  he/she knows anyone who has a similar business to yours.

Student B :
You meet a former colleague. Answer his/her questions. Ask similar questions. Tell him/her that you know someone who has a similar business to his/hers. Introduce him/her to your business associate.

Student C :
You meet a business associate and are introduced to his/her former colleague. Make small talk. Invite your business associate and acquaintance to a product launching that your company will hold. Tell them the venue and the time.

Jawab :
A = Frans , assistant manager of Perdana&corp.
B = Herold, marketing manager of Indah company.
C = Maria, sales manager of Permai&corp.

At the business meeting

A : Good afternoon, Mr. Herold. Long time no see. How are you ?
B : oh is that you Mr. Frans. I'm verywell. Glad to see you again.
A : nice to meet you too. May i know where you work now , anyway?
B : i work for Indah company as a marketing manager.
A : i know that company... it won green award this year.
B : That's right.. well, how about you. what company are you from ?
A : I'm from Perdana &corp as a assistant manager.
B :  it's a big company in electronic, right ?
A : i guess so
B : accidentally, i have business associate who have a similar business like you.
A : really ? is he here ?
B : my business associate is woman. she's here beside me.
A : ups....I'm sorry. I'd be happy to meet her ^_^
B : let me introduce my business associate, Mr.Frans. she is Maria from Permai&corp
C : Nice to meet you Mr. Frans
A : Nice to meet you too, mrs. maria. what do you do, anyway ?
C : I am sales manager. by the way, my company will hold a product launching. I'd be glad if you can come to our product launching.
A : it's interesting me a lot. When is it ?
C : next week, at 3. in our office. Could i have your business card ? i'll sent invitation tomorrow.
A : Ok, here's my card.
C : Thank you, and this is my business card, if you need more information. i can be reached at this number.
A : thank you very much. i'm looking forward to attending your product launching. good afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

komentarnya orang-orang cerdas :